If you have found termites in your home or property or have a genuine enquiry about termite protection, Specialist Termite Control offers you a free termite assessment – at no cost to you. As part of our customer service commitment, our obligation-free assessment will provide all the information you need to rid your home of any termite or white ant problem.
Termite Assessment or Termite Inspection?
Termite assessments and termite inspections are two different things.
- A termite assessment looks at the big picture of termite protection and results in a plan of action or understanding with you the client. A termite assessment is free – no cost to you.
- A termite inspection is a systematic search for termites and termite damage and comes with a written report. A termite inspection is provided on a fee-for-service basis.
- Give us a call on 1300 695 949 send an enquiry. We’ll come to your home or speak to you over the phone and provide you with helpful information and professional advice.
We’ll take the time to answer all your questions, such as:
- I have found termites on my property. Who can advice me professionally?
- The house next door has had termites. Could they attack my home?
- We want to build a new house in an area known to have termites.
What’s the best method of termite protection?
Identification of other Timber Pests
or Fungal Decay
If the enquiry does not relate to termites, Specialist Termite Control will identify the timber pest(s) or the fungal decay and provide this to you in writing. For this identification service, the price is a $100 service fee.
Not sure what you have? No problem. Simply take a photo and email it to us and we will organise a qualified technician to call you and provide you with an online assessment, answer your questions and give you balanced advice.
Regardless of whether or not you have termites in your home, in your garden or have never seen termites on your property, every home under the Australian Standard should be inspected on an annual basis. Even if we are able to confirm that an insect or some timber damage shown to us is not termites or you have had a termite treatment in the past, it is still vital that you have your home professionally inspected every year. Contact us to get a quote on a termite inspection today.